Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Emerson Etem

Date:
Emerson Etem

So what are your thoughts on Etem?  Not too sure on what he's going to bring to the table in place of hags, but for being locked in at under $1 mil and a sick playoff goal, I'm kinda exited.

Date:

Has not been able to put it together at the NHL level.  He dominated the AHL and junior leagues (very similar to J.T. Miller), but just couldn't break through in Anaheim.  He has all the tools, but he needs to put it together.  Hopefully having better linemates and a couple more minutes of ice every night will aid his breakout season

Date:

ANOTHER AMERICAN KID READY TO BUST OUT , JT CK AND EE

Date:

Im excited to see what he brings.  I loved Hags but Etem seems like a more exciting /promising player.  LGR!!!!

Date:

Former first round pick too! Gotta love it !!!!!!!!!

Date:

I got to watch the Ducks play a lot . . . and they didn't seem to know what to do with Etem. I think he has better than 4th line skills (The Ducks had him as a 4th liner) and I think he

might have a markedly better shot than our beloved Haggy . . . I don't recall if he's as fast a Haggy, though . . . but who is?

Date:

Hey, as long as he shoots somewhere else on the net rather than the goalies chest, we might have a winner!

Date:

Personally, I liked the trade for Hags. Sure, Hags had speed but speed doesn't win you hockey games. If he had the hands to match the speed, I'd say he'd be worth the $4M he's now getting. The only goals I seem to remember were his many empty net-ers.

The Rangers are a better team with Etem. The guy obviously has talent and he will have something to prove. I hope AV gives him a legitimate shot.

Date:

Honestly, I kind of like him and I think that the Rangers just could simply be a better fit for him. Obviously, time will see.

also, seems like a REALLY chill dude... 10/10 would hang out with

Date:

From what I've been led to believe he was grossly misused as a 4th liner by the ducks and will hopefully put it all together ala poopsalot on the 3rd line here! LGR!!!

Date:

This excites me:

Date:

EA seems to think Etem is pretty darn good, cause I can't stop lighting it up with him. 

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse