Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: NHL16

Date:
NHL16

Anybody get it yet?  After the total letdown of NHL15, I'm skeptical of getting it.  Though, the guys at the TB - I'm an NYR fan facebook group are giving it pretty good reviews...

Date:

Just got it... What an unreal game. Incredibly realistic with game play and even the crowds, tons of game modes... must buy for any NHL fan.

Date:

Better Call CK wrote:

Just got it... What an unreal game. Incredibly realistic with game play and even the crowds, tons of game modes... must buy for any NHL fan.

aaaand clearly josh has stock in EA.  I did read some reviews that said it was a step in the right direction after last year but still not great

Date:

annoyingjoe wrote:
Better Call CK wrote:

aaaand clearly josh has stock in EA.  I did read some reviews that said it was a step in the right direction after last year but still not great

I'm telling you... it's great.  All the game modes are back which is all I really care about.

Date:

I am stuck in XBOX 360 land (can't justify the upgrade with the boy a Junior in college), and I am having trouble pulling the trigger on NHL Legacy since it really is only a schedule and roster update.  Something tells me I will break down soon enough, though.

Date:

X-box 360 swag. I guess 15 will be my last NHL game for awhile.

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.