Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Stepan and some thoughts...

Date:
Stepan and some thoughts...

After watching the past few games, I've noticed Stepan has been having a lot of trouble fighting along the boards and holding the puck, leading to a lot of offensive turnovers.  I'm wondering if that is contributing to Nash's play at times.

Hayes needs to keep two hands on his stick, way too much one-handed stick handling.

Hank is causing more problems with his stick handling behind the net, noticed at least twice where he passed it to a Flyers player.

#FreeEtem.

Date:

Step is stil dealing with lingering jaw issues (10lbs down and liquid diet again plus severe pain cant be helping his play) - thanks prusty!

I actually really like step with nash and MZA.

Hayes needs to learn to shoot once in a while on the rush he's getting to be too predictable... 

Hanks stick handling is still questionable and against a heavy forecheck it would be best for him to stay in the net.

Biggest concern is the inconsistencies and gaffs on D - our D is what sparks the O and really need to get their **** together!

Would like to see Fast or maybe Linberg go to the 4th and allow Etem a chance in the top 9 while stalberg is out.  

Nash - Step - MZA

Kreider - Brass - Linberg

Etem - Hayes - JT

Stoll - Dom - Fast

Date:

Stepan probably shouldn't be playing now period, he must have no energy.

-- Edited by Gorangers0525 on Tuesday 27th of October 2015 04:37:30 PM

Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.